Saturday, February 23, 2013

Getting Ready

Well, since we leave in 2 days, I decided it was time to start packing.  Of course, the first thing I made sure to get together was the photography gear.  Next was the snacks.  There is no shortage of food,  Being the picky eater, I just want to be sure I have my favorite standby protien bars in case. Looks like there is still some room and weight available in the luggage so maybe I can add a few items.  I get 50 pounds so I may as well use them!

Reading the Facebook posts, it looks like Mrs. Cotten's class at Parkview Baptist will be following us. Guys, be sure to post your questions.  My plan is to ask some of the others on the trip to write short pieces to go with the pictures I post.  We will try to be responsive but remember, we are 8 hours ahead of you timewise so we will be answering you while you are asleep! The other thing to think about is that we may not always have an internet connection. 

That's all for now, need to get a few more things together.  I am getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment